NIV, Quest Study Bible, Imitation Leather, Burgundy/Tan, Indexed
Let’s face it. The Bible can be puzzling. Questions will often come to mind while you’re reading it. The NIV Quest Study Bible anticipates these questions and gives you various interpretations by today’s most trusted scholars. It ad... +
Release Date 08/08/2017
Stock report as of:
01/19/17 03:23:31 pm
This item is a pre-order and will ship to arrive on or after the release date shown.
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Product Details
Let’s face it. The Bible can be puzzling. Questions will often come to mind while you’re reading it. The NIV Quest Study Bible anticipates these questions and gives you various interpretations by today’s most trusted scholars. It addresses the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing questions people have about Scripture. The notes were formed by asking 1,000 readers for the questions that came to mind as they read the Bible. So you can be sure that the topics addressed in this Bible will be relevant to you.
The NIV Quest Study Bible answers over 7,000 questions about the Bible and includes nearly 350 articles by trusted scholars that address provocative questions relevant to today. You’ll also find an expanded subject index, a concordance, a 16-page full-color map section, and the complete, accurate, readable, and clear New International Version text. Passages that were once confusing will become clear with the insights of the NIV Quest Study Bible.
This edition includes engaging tools like:
- Complete accurate, readable and clear New International Version text
- Over 7,000 notes to clarify Scriptural passages
- Nearly 350 articles by top scholars
- Indexed to help you easily locate verses
- Clear and concise book introductions
- Article index and expanded subject index to help you quickly find the answers you’re looking for
- Single-column Scripture text format
- Over 150 two-color in-text charts, timelines, and maps
- Reading plans
- 16-page full-color map section