A Practical Guide to Culture
We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?Why do so many kids struggle w... +
Release Date 06/01/2017
Stock report as of:
03/25/17 09:33:49 am
This item is a pre-order and will ship to arrive on or after the release date shown.
Free Economy Shipping on any order you place for $89 or more! Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S.
- Product Details
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
|Publisher||DAVID C COOK|
Click the google preview icon below for a limited preview of this title.
(If no icon is shown, preview is not available for this title.)